Friday, August 12, 2011

I-Class Dual-release Wheeled Walker - Adult

I-Class Dual-release Wheeled Walker - Adult Reviews


Other Picture


I-Class Dual-release Wheeled Walker - Adult Feature

  • All of the features of the I-Class Dual-Release Walker plus 3 wheel attachments and glide tips for maximum maneuverability.
  • Folds to 4(1/2)" deep. Weight capacity: 300 lbs. Limited lifetime warranty (Height adjusts 35 - 41" Fits users 5'3" to 6'4").
All of the features of the I-Class Dual-Release Walker plus 3 wheel attachments and glide tips for maximum maneuverability. Folds to 4(1/2)" deep. Weight capacity: 300 lbs. Limited lifetime warranty (Height adjusts 35 - 41" Fits users 5'3" to 6'4")."


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Aug 12, 2011 13:04:03

No comments:

Post a Comment